Thread: Coronavirus and GPA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Coronavirus and GPA

Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    I use Budesonide in my nasal rinse. It was REALLY painful the first few times. It felt like brain freeze followed by a stinging and itchiness just under my scalp. It does seem to help a little and those side effects only happened the first few times.

Keep safe and well.
    Did you read the instructions on how to use Budesonide as a nasal rinse? You need to make a proper mix of distilled water, a saline little packet (sinus rinse) and budesonide. It is in the instructions that you receive when you get your budesonide. Sometimes I forget to add the saline packet, and like you said, when you put it inside your nose it hurts a lot. So when I prepare the mix, I make sure I include everything.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for taking the time to check I was adding the saline packet. I have used NeilMed packets each time, so not sure why it hurt so much the first few times, but I've been fine with it the last couple of months.
    Diagnosed April 1995

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Coronavirus and GPA

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post

Oh, BTW, if you haven't looked at the wegs map lately, you might want to do so. It really has a bunch of stick pins in it. Also, be sure and let know of people who need candles.
    https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=242717
    The link in your message works, but the yellow banner at the top of the page hasn't worked for a long time (at least for me).
    Diagnosed April 1995

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567