I was diagnosed in 2010 and went through the normal treatments. Steroids and some type of imunosupresant drugs. Ive been on Methotrexate, Azathioprine, CellCept, Abatacept, Rituximab, etc
I've been going through a weird flare for a while now. I had some sinus symptoms and was on Bactrim and Prednisone which worked for the sinus symptoms, but nothing seems to work for the worst symptom which is just feeling terrible.
I told my doctor that I feel like I have the flu combined with a hangover. I feel like I've been poisened. Or what I imagine being poisened would feel like. The doctor said it's got to be a Wegener's flare. But my sed rate and anca are normal as are all the rest of my blood and urine tests. They even did a CT scan and an xray and all are normal. I just feel terrible, plus I have sever peripheral neuropathy.
I'm now taking prednisolone and Leflunomide for the flare, and I'm about to start Nortriptyline for the pain.
So, my long winded question to you all is this:
Do any of you ever experience a flare but have normal labs? And do any of you have non specific symptoms such as just feeling awful but without the typical symptoms.
Thanks,