Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent Diagnosis

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Recent Diagnosis

I made it through all 4 treatments. I had my 1st on Dec 30th , The 2nd on Jan 6th , The 3rd on Jan 13th and tjhe 4th on Jan 27th . The first two treatments weren't too bad. Felt crappy next two days and then not too bad. The third treatment was crazy. I felt like crap for 4 days. On the 3rd day I swore I was loosing my mind ! The doctor then decided I should have a week off from the treatments. I didnt feel too bad during the week off. Got the last one dome on the 27th. Same thing felt like crap for 4 days. Felt better afterwards. Over did it on the 1st and 2nd of Feb. Felt like crap for 3 days. Feeling better better today. I still have the severe pain in my feet and left leg. The doctor wants to reduce the Prednisone to 10 ml a day. I have reduced it to 20 a day at this point. It seems like I tire very easily. I dont know when the doc will start with the Cellcept. I hope I get to feeling better soon !

2. Likes annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Recent Diagnosis

Sajo,
    Hope you are starting to feel better. Hopefully you have better luck on cellcept than I did! I find tapering on prednisone just plain sucks!
    Natty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Masha liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12