Hello all, i was tested randomly by my brigade surgeon for many things because he didnt understand fully my wide array of symptoms. After 5 days of blood and urine samples he settled on granulomatosis with polyangiitis. I have also in the past been positive for G6PD and i do not know it that would have an effect on results. My lab results are as follows. One doctor said wegners, my rhumetogogist said maybe but we will re test in 8 weeks, and a patholigist my aunt knows said wegners no doubt. I am confused on why my rhumetogogist would not want to say yes and begin treatment. My symptoms are: constant runny nose on my right side, ulcer/zit like things inside my nose, difficulty breathing and i am in shape, and some aching joints, and weird heat flashes in my left foot and left thumb. My left armpit lymph node swelled up for a few days as well. Mind you i have a 2 year old and a wife who still have not got a " cold" from me in over 3 weeks.

Urine sample
RBC 3 cast cells

Serum
ANCA: <1:20
C ANCA: <1:20
Proteinase 3 ab: 4.7 (H)
Meyleoperoxidase ab: <9.0
Neutrophil cytoplasmic ab: <1:20

Neuclear ab: negative

From what ive read, and i know i am not a doctor, the tests dont all have to be positive to have wegners. And we did find this on accident so i think i was not showing symptoms when i saw the doc the first time.