Thread: Igg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Igg

Hi Everyone,
    A while back there was a thread regarding low IGG's and what to do about it. I wanted to share my new info. on this. I went to a immunologist/allergist because I have low IGG. He stated that once it reaches 500 they will begin to give weekly shots or shots you can do at home. (Unless you are having a lot of infections, then the 500 will not apply and they will do sooner) The reason to wait is because once you start the shots you pretty much have to do it for extended period of time of maybe always. RTX is most likely the cause of this and it even states it on their website. Good news is that it can be treated with the shots Mine is at 625, down 43 points since 2 months ago, so I am expecting to start this IGG therapy in the next few months.

2. Likes Jaha, Aneinu, Alysia, me2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Igg

Mine keeps dropping and is now at 530 and they say that it is okay to go ahead with my next RTX txs. I have had somewhere around 24 infusions of RTX since 2012 and will be having my next set next month. I did not know that it could be treated. Thank you for this info.
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

4. Likes Aneinu, Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for the info. The scale in Israel is different. Here the line of the normal is 737.

Can you please tell us the name of the shots that you are going to get ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

6. Likes Aneinu liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am facing this issue. Thanks for posting your information.

8. Likes Aneinu liked this post