Likes Likes:  14

Thread: My Rhumy and I started me on High doses of THC and CBD oil

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My Rhumy and I started me on High doses of THC and CBD oil

My doc and I have been doing resurch on cannabis in general. He had me start a journal of medications side effects everything that's going on including cannabinoid amount. It's been 4 months the oil rubbed on my bad feet seam to help the NP pain, eating it helps with the pain, swelling and we think has been helping in my numbers going down, along with pred use, opiates use, going down as well. We have a lung MRI from before instated smoking it and my lungs where black from cigarettes, we did an MRI 1 month ago and the swelling is less along with it seems the cannabis yes make me cough but I am coughing up the crap stuff in my lungs. This MRI looks more healthy than the previous. Now I'm not saying to go big wild or that it's 100%. I'm just saying I am glad my doc is letting us try. After watching all the documentaries I have and all the papers him and I have read we are confident it's doing more good than bad. Yes it's intoxicating and we had to start with small dosing then increase. I watch myself closely, don't drive or do anything major for the few hrs after each dose. Lol I end up sleeping better at night and puttering around the house more often and happier about it. I can't wait to see my numbers this for when I go back to him.
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

2. Likes Pete, Dirty Don, Jaha, annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My Rhumy and I started me on High doses of THC and CBD oil

Thanks for sharing, my friend. Please update us how it goes. (Not that I am going to try it). Please be careful and keep an eye on yourself.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

4. Likes annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for sharing your experience with THC and CBD oil, helping you. There still seems to be such a stigma about it's use. I believe that it is much better to use something that is natural, then all the poisonous products that has been pushed on us by the our Laws and the biggest drug dealers(pharmaceutical companies). I'm am so glad things are looking up for you. I'm wishing you all the best. Please keep us updated.
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

6. Likes alexciasmom, annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Jaha

Unfortunately, vasculitis and neuropathy are not eligible for medical marijuana in Ohio... The cave dwellers in Columbus...
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

8. Likes annekat, Jaha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pete, anxiety is on that list and who doesn't have anxiety these days! It's all about the money, once more!😠

10. Likes Pete, alexciasmom, annekat, Dirty Don liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being from a state where THC is legal, I don't need a prescription. I also don't need to use a lot of the product. I only use it at night, and not always. If I use too much it keeps me awake. So I am careful. I still have residual nerve pain from the shingles I had almost a year ago. I have found the most effective use of the CBD/THC oil is vaping it. This is also the least expensive. I can make a cartridge in a vape pen last for months, where the same amount ingested in an effective dose would last me a couple of days, have not really compared amounts scientifically. But that was with plain CBD oil. A friend gave me two cartridges of supposedly plain CBD, but it turned out to be half THC. Oh, well. I use very small amounts, and it helps, but I may have less pain than others. I do NOT inhale the vapors into my lungs. That makes me cough horribly. So I keep it in my mouth and let it go into my nasal cavity before exhaling. I still feel the effects. Well, just my experience; everyone is different.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by annekat; 06-30-2019 at 01:41 PM.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

12. Likes Jaha liked this post