My doc and I have been doing resurch on cannabis in general. He had me start a journal of medications side effects everything that's going on including cannabinoid amount. It's been 4 months the oil rubbed on my bad feet seam to help the NP pain, eating it helps with the pain, swelling and we think has been helping in my numbers going down, along with pred use, opiates use, going down as well. We have a lung MRI from before instated smoking it and my lungs where black from cigarettes, we did an MRI 1 month ago and the swelling is less along with it seems the cannabis yes make me cough but I am coughing up the crap stuff in my lungs. This MRI looks more healthy than the previous. Now I'm not saying to go big wild or that it's 100%. I'm just saying I am glad my doc is letting us try. After watching all the documentaries I have and all the papers him and I have read we are confident it's doing more good than bad. Yes it's intoxicating and we had to start with small dosing then increase. I watch myself closely, don't drive or do anything major for the few hrs after each dose. Lol I end up sleeping better at night and puttering around the house more often and happier about it. I can't wait to see my numbers this for when I go back to him.