Likes Likes:  9

Thread: Big Thank You

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Big Thank You

Big thanks to Pete and Keith. I sent a private message to each of them asking a question and heard back from both immediately. Keith took the time to give me great detailed information. I read the responses to my husband and he said this should restore my faith in the goodness of mankind. It has been a rough week for me. I am feeling very good physically, but have had to deal with some nasty people.
    After giving it some thought I realize that a brutal disease has brought us all together- from across the globe. Maybe at times we don’t all agree to the same treatment, medication or food. But no one gets mean about it. It my heart of hearts, I feel we all want what is best not only for ourselves but for each other. I can’t put my finger on why I get this sense of ‘Let’s help each other.’
    Many of you have suffered far more than I. Most of you are younger with children and jobs. But it is for the entire Wegeners community that my most fervent payers go out.
    Masha

2. Likes drz, Rose, Keith, Alysia, gilders, me2, Jaha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Big Thank You

Thank you for your heart warming presence here, Masha. Indeed, this group is a family, the place to run into when the world feels cold and alienated. I couldn't have made it without the wonderful friends here
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

4. Likes Masha, Jaha liked this post