User Tag List

Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Trials Advocan? CRSPR CAS9? Cure?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Trials Advocan? CRSPR CAS9? Cure?

Hey Weggers! Long time away but still alive and firing my rabbit hole gun!

Reading about at CRSPR CAS9 treatments for Anca Associated Vasculitis (GPA/Wegs ANCA type illness) which led to Advocan trials.
    Both treatments seem very promising and wondered if anyone has heard anything about either? Any info?

Here's some links:
    https://youtu.be/0qKraD4g0JM

http://www.advocateclinicaltrial.com/

https://globenewswire.com/news-relea...-at-the-5.html

I really don't see why CRSPR CAS9 can't be used to CURE Wegeners. (aside from a criminally immoral pharmaceutical / insurance / healthcare system)
    Misdiagnosed for 2 years I was given a 2% chance. At about 20 years into my wegs journey, glad to be alive but tbh it's been brutal. One thing I know for sure, treatments that only attack my immune system are insufficient.
    I'm not alive solely because of rtx, ctx, mtx, gc... Results of boosting and healing my system vastly out produce the medicinal treatments. Yet, no cure, and both methods are necessary.

This is my basic understanding.

Cause: I believe trauma, chemical overexposure switched on a genetic malfunction.
    Affect: Damaged DNA / RNA produces self attacking Immune cells approx 3% of the time resulting in my Wegeners.
    Solution?: CRSPR CAS9 can turn off malfunctioning genetic codes using the same methods that switches them on. Such as, we get Chickenpox, the RNA / DNA messaging retains the Chickenpox code and passes that on to develop immune cells that attack the Chickenpox if it reappears. Faulty immune responses such as AAV should simply disappear when CRSPR replaces faulty RNA / DNA code. This tech is new (or old and suppressed) and needs to be fine tuned but it's the only legitimate CURE to Wegs I have seen. It does change the code. You may have horns and a tail but no wegs! lol. jk... I'm just sayin, sign me up! Actually, that is the kind of "Dr. Moreau" disinfo used to suppress this vital research.

Global Bank and Corp influence on CRSPR tech is immense so is disinfo via MSM. The newer CRSPR map for the guy who cured AIDS in China was about $140 bucks. Track stories before and after on MSM and you'll see for yourself the kind of disinfo and the scale of it. Immense. Gotta see to believe. Autoimmune is >$100 Billion / yr in USA alone. From what I've seen, Patents, Intellectual Property and Corp / Govt constraints make treatments immorally unaffordable. My Rituxan tx costs $700 bucks wholesale but they charge $37k per infusion. Why isn't treatment suppression considered a primary Cause of Death? If you walk away from a murder your an accessory. We need to DEMAND these cures be pursued because I guarantee there are powerful forces buying up patents and govts and attempting to suppress.
    Best wishes,
    Tom
    ----------------------------------
    2 years untreated. Dx w/ biopsy - 2000
    Tx Plan:

NUTRITION
    RESTORATIVE SLEEP
    RAISE ANABOLISM
    REDUCE ALL INT / EXT STRESSORS

2. Likes Masha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Trials Advocan? CRSPR CAS9? Cure?

Hey Tom,
    This is exciting. Simply put, it makes sense. Yes, it is big business, couldn’t agree more. What direction to follow with demand? I am serious. Will politicians even listen? I may be old but I can have a loud voice.
    Masha
    Must add more. We had a friend (now deceased) who owned and operated his own pharmacy for over thirty years. Once in conversation he said how there are cures out there for serious illnesses (this was before I was diagnosed). He said big business makes too much of a fortune selling continuous care medicine to give up for the cure.
    Our DNA can be changed. The people who fight this say it is not ethical. I say bologna!
    Last edited by Masha; 02-16-2019 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Added more

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Trials Advocan? CRSPR CAS9? Cure?

Love your username, one of my favorites.

Interesting post, plausible. Going to check out the links.