Hi. I am new to the site and may be jumping the gun but you all seem like a good group of people and a non-medical opinion would be appreciated. My 20 year old daughter has been having joint pain,fatigue, nosebleeds, and constant runny nose among other issues for years. Her pediatric Rheumy said maybe fibro or spondyloarthropathy. She hasn't been on any meds for the past 5 years so it isn't degenerative as far as the joints go. Summer of 2017 she had a really bad sinus/double ear infection and in November she was coughing up blood. They couldn't find a reason for it. Fast forward to Oct 2018. Another sinus infection and the urgent care doc found a hole in her septum. This is my concern. The ENT said that you don't just get a hole in your septum and none of the usual reasons applied to her. He referred her to a Rheumatologist to check for Wegners or Lupus. All the blood work came back normal and so did the chest x-ray. The Rheumy said nothing is wrong but nobody can explain the hole in her septum or other symptoms. I was not really comfortable with that doctor. So, should she get a second opinion. Or am I just being an over concerned mom? Be honest. Thanks so much!