Hi, I hope everyone is doing well

For many months, maybe more then a year now, that I have an annoying dry cough which is not getting better, and is slightly getting worse.

My lungs dr. Found only tiny obstruction in the spirometry test, which can't explain the cough. Doing inhalation in his office didn't change the spirometry test. He said that it is not asthma. X-rays of chest and sinuses are clear (except from old scars). Labs are ok, C-anca and pr3 negative. Last rtx was on Nov 1.

I cough every morning, also allways after a rest or a nap (when I stand up after I lied down). Eating or drinking can also be a trigger. I dont have any heartburn. Each cough can lasts around 20 min until it calms down. I dont have post nasal drip. No productions from the cough. It feels similar to the cough I had during the year before the wg started.

I am going to see my ENT on Thursday maybe he can help to understand what is it. I hope he will scope my throat.

Any idea what it might be ? Wg related or other ? What should I ask my docs to test ?

In my colitis group they suggested silent reflux but I dont have heartburn and my cough can come after long night without any food.

Any thoughts are welcomed.

Thank you for being here