Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cold, flu or flare

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Cold, flu or flare

Is this all as a result of your infusion? Did you have any of these things happen in LA? Sorry you are going through all of this. Just had my infusion Friday and was able to do an all out shopping trip to Costco today.
    Maybe after you meet with Dr. Villa Forte you will decide Cleveland will be your new home. I grew up not far from there. My only complaint BRRR, Lake Erie winters are cold. Sending prayers to you in Nashville.
    Masha

2. Likes Alysia, [email protected] liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Nowhere to go here in Nashville Medical people are so clueless here would not submit to a useless ER visit although I would likely qualify for ICU sick Have to make it until visit at Cleveland clinic a week from Tuesday. No fever. GI involvement. Tachycardia, high BP on Beta Blockers & Ace inhibitor. Thanks for asking!
    Can I ask what is your GI involvement ?
    Since the end of 2016 I have developped also collagenous colitis and after almost every rtx IV I get a week of crazy diarrhea. I checked in my colitis group and another lady who gets rtx for another disease also has this reaction.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Can I ask what is your GI involvement ?
    Since the end of 2016 I have developped also collagenous colitis and after almost every rtx IV I get a week of crazy diarrhea. I checked in my colitis group and another lady who gets rtx for another disease also has this reaction.
    No frank Colitis or symptoms. Abdominal pain, suspected liver involevment (based on past scans, labs). Also now suspect kidneys, as having severe colicky pain over both kidneys. Happy I will be in Cleveland this week!

5. Likes Alysia liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234