Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fructured Toe

Hi,

So, years of pred's consuming have their costs. I hit the wall and fractured my toe, Thanks God for the small price - the little finger.

I spent hours yesterday at the outpatient clinic (like ER but not in a hospital). The weired thing was that after the impact of the paracetamol that I took for the pains was gone, I started to shiver with cold, so bad that my teeth were chattering loudly for a long hour. I felt like I am freezing but I didnt have fever. I had nausea and felt like almost fainting.

They gave me more pain meds, bandage to my feet and blankets until I felt better. Blood tests were ok so no infection. They couldnt explain what it was.

It happened to me again in the middle of the night although less severe. I still feel some chills and like freezing without having fever, and nausea which comes and goes. Also feeling exhausted.

I wonder if it might be related to being on the pred ? I remember but not sure something that someone wrote here years ago about us being on the pred and if we get some injuries ?? But I cant remember what it was... I think it was something that Sangy wrote ? anyone recall ?

Also, they said that I dont need a Tetanus vaccin but I remained with the question if we are alowed to get it, and more so, after doing some online reading, maybe we must get it ?

Thank you for being here, I love you all.
    Last edited by Alysia; 12-04-2018 at 04:56 AM. Reason: I tried to edit the title (wrong spelling) but couldn't make it...
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.