Well, it is flu season here in the states. Wegeners and the flu are fatal enemies. Came across some interesting reading recently. Using instant hand sanitizer doesn?t hold a candle to washing with hot water and soap. Wearing a mask is 97% more effective in not getting sick than the flu vaccine. Do not have lemon or ice put in your water while dining out. Both stand a great chance of being contaminated. So I say if you don?t like plain water-drink a cold beer.
Never use the blower in the restroom to dry your hands. Actually, you don?t want to be near it while it is in use. Saw a picture of it-it is blowing every molecule in that bathroom all over. Need I say more? Yuck
Charlotte just had a very upscale restaurant exposed to hepatitis. This past summer a local fast food chain had 4,000 people exposed to it. Yes, I said FOUR THOUSAND. There were calls for everyone to come get a free vaccine. What does that mean for people like us?

TV. On the days when you just feel like chilling out, in our case, sore legs, etc. some people turn to the TV. We have found current ads, TV to be a bit too much for us. My husband has YouTube coming in on the TV?s. If you like animals this is the solution for stress. We watch the antics of cats and dogs, plus all of the other creatures that roam the earth. A few hours of this is better than popping a pill for pain.

Be Well,
Masha