Likes Likes:  18

Thread: 7 Years In

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 7 Years In

I'm a little over 7 years into this battle and so far I am keeping the wolf at bay. I've gotten very in tune with my body and changes and have become very adept at knowing early when it's about to rear it's ugly head. I'm in for an RTX infusion tomorrow morning. This one came up much quicker than I had anticipated. I wasn't due for another three weeks. For me when I'm good, I'm very good but when the disease is active it's been very aggressive in a very short period of time.
    I live my life the way I want to, doing all of the things I love to do and being as active as I can without overdoing it. I realize that I have limits and I tend to work within those the best I can.
    I realized today that I have been very absent from this site the last few years and I intend to do a better job of posting.

Much love to all of my fellow Weggies! Keep fighting the fight, it's sometimes long and sometimes exhausting but when given the choice, choose life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: 7 Years In

Great to see you Gunny
    I hope all goes well with the infusion today, and you can kick that wegs dog back into hibernation, or better.

I choose life
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

3. Likes whatthewhat, Alysia, Jaha, annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am wishing you all the best with your infusion. I'm glad that you are doing pretty well Gunny! It will be good to hear from you again. Stay strong!
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

5. Likes annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gunnyl View Post
    I'm a little over 7 years into this battle and so far I am keeping the wolf at bay. I've gotten very in tune with my body and changes and have become very adept at knowing early when it's about to rear it's ugly head. I'm in for an RTX infusion tomorrow morning. This one came up much quicker than I had anticipated. I wasn't due for another three weeks. For me when I'm good, I'm very good but when the disease is active it's been very aggressive in a very short period of time.
    I live my life the way I want to, doing all of the things I love to do and being as active as I can without overdoing it. I realize that I have limits and I tend to work within those the best I can.
    I realized today that I have been very absent from this site the last few years and I intend to do a better job of posting.

Much love to all of my fellow Weggies! Keep fighting the fight, it's sometimes long and sometimes exhausting but when given the choice, choose life!

It's good they were able to get you in on such short notice. I hope the infusion meds kick in quickly for you.

7. Likes annekat liked this post