Thread: Building Resistance to Rituxan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Building Resistance to Rituxan

Quote Originally Posted by freakyschizogirl View Post
    I may be late to this party but I am in this boat right now.
    I've had RTX for at least 7 if not 8 years in various protocols under Addenbrookes. Last June I have the new generic brand of RTX called Truxima. I reacted to it and felt no better following the infusion. I went back in October and had another armful of RTX but the old MabThera RTX. I then reacted to this. Again I didn't find it made me feel much better so had one last go this past January and reacted to it again.
    I'm still having symptoms but no active signs of disease in my sinuses or my bloods but I feel like I'm about to flare.
    Prof Jayne is hoping to get me on the Orencia trial once the RTX is out of my system so I am holding on for that. The plan is to get me off RTX for a few years and hopefully I will then be able to go back to it.
    I love the quote from Jack. I will always treasure his advice and support he gave me when I first started on this forum.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

2. Likes Pete, Alysia, mishb, Jaha, annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Building Resistance to Rituxan

Hi drz. Ita amazing how even now Jack is often thought of and spoken of. He will always be remembered fondly by me as he was the main reason I went to Addenbrookes and its been the best thing I've done for myself and the disease.
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

4. Likes Alysia, drz, Dirty Don, mishb, Jaha, annekat liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123