Likes Likes:  46
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extremely Frustrating Flare.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Extremely Frustrating Flare.

I have had that symptom also and they called it migratory arthritis. My elbow might hurt a couple of days and my foot might hurt next. I used to wonder what I did to it to make it hurt. I just had to rest that spot for a couple days. I also got some relief with CBD oil and I found it works better with THC oil also. Its called the entourage effect. Its drug math 1+1=3. I have used it topical in a salve and it worked good. Also it comes in sublingual that is handy but you must live where its legal. I live in Nevada so everything is legal.
    little jerry

2. Likes bobjannj, Jaha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing in the Carolinas is legal, except BBQ

4. Likes Pete, bobjannj, Alysia, Jaha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roving joint pain was one of my most confusing and disabling symptoms before I got diagnosed correctly and treated for GPA. But none of the many doctors I consulted about it had a clue about it or what caused it, GPA!

Quote Originally Posted by little jerry View Post
    I have had that symptom also and they called it migratory arthritis. My elbow might hurt a couple of days and my foot might hurt next. I used to wonder what I did to it to make it hurt. I just had to rest that spot for a couple days. I also got some relief with CBD oil and I found it works better with THC oil also. Its called the entourage effect. Its drug math 1+1=3. I have used it topical in a salve and it worked good. Also it comes in sublingual that is handy but you must live where its legal. I live in Nevada so everything is legal.
    little jerry
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

6. Likes Dirty Don, Jaha, Alysia, Keith, annekat, me2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, i’m exactly the same as you. I started on 50mg a day of Predisinole 5.5 years ago....I managed to get down to 7 mg which took several years and a lot of hard work. When i got a chest infection about a year ago i was on amoxicillin and told to stop my azathiprine and increase my predisinole to 20....It’s took me 8 months to come down 2mg.....i’m still on 18 a day which my consultant said is way to high ....but coming down is a nightmare with illnesss and life!

Do you have GPA?. xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Brit!

I can relate to the frustration of Wegener's 100% and I am sorry! For me it has been constant with new/different symptoms throughout my 2 1/2 years and at this point I look at it like that anything and everything is possible and you just never symptom may be up next.

I am so happy for you and your weight loss and wanting to get under it! I was in your same boat and prednisone made me ravenously hungry and I gained weight but have since learned that it does not have to be the case with proper diet. It is empowering to get under the weight struggles and as if we are at least winning in one area of this condition. I pray for your continued success with that!

Thank you for sharing too because I have not experienced what you have with the shoulders but by sharing you bring awareness and it is appreciated!
    Kind Regards,
    Michelle

“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”
    Aesop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12