Just a bit of background - Completed my 4th infusion on July 9th, this was my second round of Rituxnin the first being in 2015 which “quieted” things down for over 2 years. About month and a half after this second round ended up in hospital with hypoxia of a questionable etiology although I was to found to have an elevated lactic acid so they added sepsis to my diagnosis. My repeat CT scan continued to show the nodules that were noted previously with the addition of more abnormal findings. While a pt I developed a bloody nose and just developed another one. I have been in touch with my physicians. My ENT could see no physical reasons for the bloody nose when I saw her after the bloody nose I had in Hospital. The bloody nose lasted a minute or two.

R/T - the Rituxnin it has been almost 2 months since completion of Rituxnin infusion and since I did not have bloody noses during my first initiation with this disease how long have folks that have had to deal with bloody noses with their GPA had them stop post Rituxin?

Thank you for any help with this question