Hi Everyone!
At the end of June I went down to 2mg prednisone and yesterday went down to 1mg prednisone.
I requested to have my bloodwork done about 4 weeks ago because I had a cold and my right nasal passage kept on getting a clump of dried blood and hurt because the wound (I guess I'll call it that) in my nose wasn't healing. My ESR levels had gone up about about 10 points from 24 to 34, but my doctor wasn't worried (she didn't know about nose issued, just saw bloodwork). Cold has gone away and the "wound" is almost all better, but still there. Since going down to 2mg, whenever I am out in the sun for several hours I get red marks on both of my arms. They do not itch and do not hurt. 75% of them are very, very slightly raised, the rest are not raised at all. And they disappear entirely within 12 to 36 hours. At first I was freaked out that something was biting me, but seeing as they don't itch/hurt and they disappear quickly, I'm thinking it might be Wegener's related. I was out in the sun today and they appeared again. I tried taking benadryl for the heck of it just to see if it would help and it did not...but when I wake up tomorrow morning or by mid-afternoon, they will be gone. Has anyone experienced anything like this? I know the Azathioprine can cause sun sensitivity. But I am also wondering if tapering the pred could cause this....or if perhaps my body is giving a sign that something is up. My next doctor's appt/blood work isn't until August 21st. Any suggestions or thoughts?

Thanks!