My case seems so weird and I feel guilty it is so mild right now compared to things I read. Never the less, I know knowledge is power and I am ready to get on with this. God told me to relax and get ready because I am not ultimately in control. Although I am still reading and learning. I worked in pharma for years and forget I'm not a doctor sometimes. But trust me, I'm not. I have had this weird crusting nasal polyp situation in only the left side for 12 - yes 12 years. I have been endoscoped by our University teaching hospital at least four times over the years for the same lesion. They encouraged a biopsy in 2007. Told them I couldn't - my daughter was getting married and I had no time for such. I actually scheduled it for 2013 but we had a 1" snow storm (deep south!) The pressure and aching of the lesion in that one spot continued bothering me so I agreed to biopsy on June 25 this year. The pathology report came back positive for GPA - (weg). But all and I repeat all other bloodwork was relatively normal except CRP was 32. Proteinuria was 1 point over as well. All 4 ANCA tests were negative. I have the first appointment of my "Wegener's career" on Aug 13 with Dr. Villa Forte at CC. Looking back there maybe have been a few little signs, transient ringing in ear or buzzing - hard to explain. Vasculitis rash on feet when I walked 10 miles at Disney World. But I dont know. Do you have GPA diagnosis from biopsy alone? I do get a little tired. But overall, I feel so good I am at this point more afraid of the medicines than the disease. I have completely changed my diet - trying ALL raw fruits and vegetables, nuts and salmon. I've added a bunch of herbs and vitamins for good measure. I'm thinking of getting my silver fillings removed, curiously the only ones I have are adjacent to the sinus with the problems. Is dental work risky for someone with vasculitis? So much I just don't understand yet. Love to all of you fighting!