Quote Originally Posted by TOBEY32 View Post
The clinic I attend is issuing a sleep study for me. Almost hope it shows sleep apnea. At least it would be an answer.
Hi Tobey,
Make sure you have a "proper" sleep study. My first study just measured my O2 levels and pulse. The levels were stable all night, BUT this was because I had no sleep as it was on a regular noisy ward.
I returned for a full sleep study where I was wired up all over, especially my head, was in my own room and was constantly being watched via video. This test showed that I did have sleep apnoea.

I now have a cpap machine. I used to get up about 5 or 6 times a night to go pee. Now with cpap it's once or twice.
CPAP isn't 100% perfect though. I've had it for about 2 years now and I still find it uncomfortable and hard to get to sleep. Some people get used to it, but I know after 2 years I won't. You also wake with a very dry throat and I seem to get sore throats more often. I have a humidifier attachment which helps, but during colder months, condensation builds up in the tube and makes a loud rattling noise.

Let us know how you get on with the study.