User Tag List

Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Old member have nit been on in a while thought I would update everyone and say Hi!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Old member have nit been on in a while thought I would update everyone and say Hi!!

Hi my loves. I have nit been here in a while lifes been crazy. we all know that one. I just thought I Would re introduce myself as I am hoping to be an more active member agin. So let run down the list quickly. Dr 2011 after almost 2 years of symptoms. I'm 43 divorse mom of a fabulous 12 year old girl the air I breath. Her dad and I where married for 17 years weggies had a hand in my divorse. been for 2 years. meet the one who melts my heart 2 years ago and we are getting married on Aug 4th This year. he has one girl and one boy. as for my weggies in 2011 we did rtx and I been doing pred, mtx on and off eve since. I did rtx about every two years not we do a bag skip a week then do one bag, and do this every 6 months. O have no clue if this works, this thurs my sec bag of first set we are doing this for 4 years then seeing if I am in remission. I have Np, Fibro, pancreas issues, demolished left leg one screw still in there. Been on all sorts of meds. I have cut back to what balances the illnesses and symptoms spending on season and flair status. My weggies mainly shows as Arthritis swelling and pain, some lung and sinus involvement. As a result I am to disabled to work, Lucky I am one of the few to get approved but am to disabled to work even a few hrs. I love to volenreerat my daughter's school as much as possible. She wants to be an Artist and a Professional Mermaid when she grows up. She says she wants to be an Artist like her mom. 😶🙄😏 I tell her she is going to such a better Artist. Weggies has made it so I am unable to do most mediums of art anymore but Pyrography is and will be my most precious. I had and will always cause pain well worth it. I went back to collage to get my BA in Art but it's not ment to be. After being attacked and kicked out of my house by a crackhead landlord (long story) I paid rent, shes a crack head, I started to complain, she attacked me, I tossed her to the ground and sat on her till cops came. she went to jail l, we sent the next year moving 6 times from camper to motel that come to find out had bed bugs, to another motel, and such untill Wam!! we are in our house (His family owns) Finaly Planting, unpacking and the flair. Life's good I make side cash by saling my Pyrography peices online and at Boqutes. I have entered two pieces into a rare Artist contest if you would like please go Vote for DeAwn Dillard Hope to Soar has more votes than Heavenly Embrace. so please Vote for Hope to Soar.. Even if you like the other. I need to win!! If or when I do I am using the gift card to buy my Daughter then Graffic Artist Tablet she realy wants. here's the link if you choose and you can vote every 10 days untill it's over. O please let me win for once in my life just for my Boo boo chiken.
    http://s.heyo.com/2e2ae7?media=b1903bd0-f270-46e7-8ddb-
    Now with wedding on its way and I'm back on predasone I am going nuts unpacking and trying to unpack and go through everything. I am so proud of myself, my yard not done but it has gotten under control and I even planted catnip, squash, bird house grounds, pickling cucumber, zuchinni, strawberries, asparagus, raspberries, and put up bird feeders and humming bird readers. Wow all in a week. There's more but I think I'm finally ready for bed after I check Facebook 🤗🤗 I have and allways will be happy for this support group and all you wonderful people.

20180424_134523.jpg20180514_123420.jpg
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

2. Likes drz, Alysia, Helen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Old member have nit been on in a while thought I would update everyone and say Hi

nice art work!
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

4. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Old member have nit been on in a while thought I would update everyone and say Hi

I voted your works are wonderful ❤
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.