Thread: losing weight fast

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: losing weight fast

Quote Originally Posted by Bing505z View Post
    Hi Alysia...I received your emails...sorry for delay. Well with Paypal I went to this link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...4b4adb5a123d61

And you select Macedonia and it says that Macedonia can only send funds. You cant receive. Macedonia has a bit of a corruption problem that discourages many. If any other ideas...????
    Thank you. I tried to send him but it was not possible. We thought it was because his credit card almost expired. But now I understand why it didnt work.

Israel is also problematic with what I can send from here. I can send paypal or amazon.

I guess that brings us back to the gofundme or to you ? Will it be possible to send you and then you can send him ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks to my friend @Alysia who donated for me in corporation with @Scott,
    God bless you and yours families,
    thanks again for your support

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

3. Likes Alysia, annekat, Lilly, Bing505z liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After trying other ways to help Jeto financialy, which didnt work, Scott opened a new gofundme, by Jeto's permission. Thank you so much @Bing505z.

Here is the link

https://www.gofundme.com/btzqkg-gran...h-polyangiitis

Please share and if you can please donate.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

5. Likes annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a touching story. I hope the gofundme campaign succeeds!

7. Likes annekat, Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like it is going a little better this time. I regret I cannot contribute at this moment, but maybe a little later. Jeto, I would recommend that when you meet your goal, consider not closing it for awhile but leaving it open ended. Then people can still contribute indefinitely, and though the amounts will drop off, it may be seen later by someone new and it will already be set up in case you have need again. After all, you have a wife and young son to support in addition to your medical needs and the difficulty of getting those met in your country. GoFundMe keeps a list of accounts that are still open, and even if you stop posting them, there are people who may browse these lists for someone to help. I had an account a few years ago and got my needs met by generous Weggies, friends, and relatives, but my very first contributor was someone I didn't know at all, who had been browsing the list. Now, it hasn't happened again, and people can see my needs were more than met, but the account is still open as far as I know, though I haven't checked lately. Of course, you should follow your own preference, and it is honorable that you closed the account when you felt it was no longer needed. But it hurts nothing to leave it open for future needs, I don't think. Best of luck that this one will keep moving along and you will soon get the treatment you need.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyHic View Post
    This is a touching story. I hope the gofundme campaign succeeds!
    Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by annekat; 06-19-2018 at 03:35 AM.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

9. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    It seems like it is going a little better this time. I regret I cannot contribute at this moment, but maybe a little later. Jeto, I would recommend that when you meet your goal, consider not closing it for awhile but leaving it open ended. Then people can still contribute indefinitely, and though the amounts will drop off, it may be seen later by someone new and it will already be set up in case you have need again. After all, you have a wife and young son to support in addition to your medical needs and the difficulty of getting those met in your country. GoFundMe keeps a list of accounts that are still open, and even if you stop posting them, there are people who may browse these lists for someone to help. I had an account a few years ago and got my needs met by generous Weggies, friends, and relatives, but my very first contributor was someone I didn't know at all, who had been browsing the list. Now, it hasn't happened again, and people can see my needs were more than met, but the account is still open as far as I know, though I haven't checked lately. Of course, you should follow your own preference, and it is honorable that you closed the account when you felt it was no longer needed. But it hurts nothing to leave it open for future needs, I don't think. Best of luck that this one will keep moving along and you will soon get the treatment you need.

i understand annekat thanks very much
    but i don't want all time to be opened because when I don't have needs others can donate for others who need help

11. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jeto View Post
    i understand annekat thanks very much
    but i don't want all time to be opened because when I don't have needs others can donate for others who need help

That makes sense, Jeto, and it is a generous attitude on your part. I just hope the current campaign will keep going as well as it has in the last 2 days.

Anne, dx'ed April 2011

13. Likes jeto, Alysia liked this post
    Bing505z is offline Banned for being a douchebag
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some jerk who seen this through this forum or on facebook share, filed complaint with gofundme and then I was contacted by gofundme with accusations and questions and at this time the campaign account is frozen. Depending on what happens donors will receive their donations back. I will get back with more details. People, if you do not want to help someone, do not show your hate by doing something like this.... just don't donate. The only one who is going to suffer from this is Jetmir. Some people are just garbage.
    Last edited by Bing505z; 06-19-2018 at 02:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bing505z View Post
    Some jerk who seen this through this forum or on facebook share, filed complaint with gofundme and the I was contacted by gofundme with accusations and questions and at this time the campaign account is frozen. Depending on what happens donors will receive their donations back. I will get back with more details. People, if you do not want to help someone, do not show your hate by some doing something like this.... just don't donate. The only one who is going to suffer from this is Jetmir. Some people are just garbage.
    This was most likely someone from a Facebook vasculitis group who was pushed out of shape by Jeto appealing to her or others for help and advice, innocently enough, not quite understanding that FB does not work the same way as this wonderful, caring forum.
    I was peripherally involved in that conversation and, along with others, told what we knew about Jeto and jumped to his defense. I think I remember which group it was but don't remember the woman's name who was raising a stink, implying he is a scam, and trying to influence others against him. The conversation was cut off. This is very sad and it really sucks. I would be willing to testify in Jeto's favor if there's any way to do that, and I'm sure there are others here who saw the FB posts and would do the same. If they came to the forum and read about Jeto and his background with us, I can only imagine we are dealing with a person of very bad character to be taking it this far and ruining our good faith efforts to help. I am very sorry and hope there is some way to turn this around.

Anne, dx'ed April 2011

16. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    This was most likely someone from a Facebook vasculitis group who was pushed out of shape by Jeto appealing to her or others for help and advice, innocently enough, not quite understanding that FB does not work the same way as this wonderful, caring forum.
    I was peripherally involved in that conversation and, along with others, told what we knew about Jeto and jumped to his defense. I think I remember which group it was but don't remember the woman's name who was raising a stink, implying he is a scam, and trying to influence others against him. The conversation was cut off. This is very sad and it really sucks. I would be willing to testify in Jeto's favor if there's any way to do that, and I'm sure there are others here who saw the FB posts and would do the same. If they came to the forum and read about Jeto and his background with us, I can only imagine we are dealing with a person of very bad character to be taking it this far and ruining our good faith efforts to help. I am very sorry and hope there is some way to turn this around.

thanks to all you who support me
    i was happy abaut donation
    but now im sad
    i want to be closed gofoundme and i don't want anyone to think im lying
    i have doctors documents and all therapy i take
    i don't know who is the person who do that
    maby any from fb who i asked anytime for help

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast