Thread: losing weight fast

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: losing weight fast

Hi Scott and Jeto.
    Moneygram didnt work for me. It only works from US.
    I think the best will be to activate the gofundme again. Is it possible ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Hi Scott and Jeto.
    Moneygram didnt work for me. It only works from US.
    I think the best will be to activate the gofundme again. Is it possible ?
    i asked Scott he told me will see what can he do

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

Bing505z is offline Banned for being a douchebag
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a link to the website of amazon

https://www.amazon.com

I dont know if amazon are working in Macedonia or not. Get inside the link. Check if they are active inside your country. Maybe they have site in your language.

If you find that amazon is working in Macedonia, then please write down here your email address. If we have your email, we can send you gift cards straight to your email and then you can use them to buy things that you need. Please check in what shops you can use the amazon card. Maybe make some phone calls to ask in big shops in your city if they accept payment by amazon cards.

I will log off and be back tomorrow to check if we can do it. Meantime please check it.

Also meantime maybe Scott will activate the gofundme.

This way or another, we will find a way.

If anyone around here knows how to check it, please help.

Quote Originally Posted by jeto View Post
    my needs aren't very big to open again gofoundme

Hi Alysia --> I sent you an email.

I looked at the gofundme which I deactivated 13 months ago and I deleted my account soon after. So I think another campaign will have to be created, but I really do not think this type of campaign will be successful. It is hard to gain support since I have to list it as a campaign in the USA for someone overseas. Not much support for it. We collected $670 ($500 Marta) with the site, and another $300 (from me) outside the site, which got us close to $1000. Perhaps someone knows another way to raise money???

4. Likes jeto, annekat, Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bing505z View Post
    Hi Alysia --> I sent you an email.

I looked at the gofundme which I deactivated 13 months ago and I deleted my account soon after. So I think another campaign will have to be created, but I really do not think this type of campaign will be successful. It is hard to gain support since I have to list it as a campaign in the USA for someone overseas. Not much support for it. We collected $670 ($500 Marta) with the site, and another $300 (from me) outside the site, which got us close to $1000. Perhaps someone knows another way to raise money???
    Thank you Scott. I sent you 2 emails.
    So far I have 2 ideas: 1. Amazon gift card - sent to email. I sent a question to amazon, if and where one can use it in Macedonia.
    2. Paypal account. Is it possible ?
    Hang in there Jeto. You are not alone.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meantime I got an answer from amazon that he cant use the gift card in shops in Macedonia. Only on the website.

I think that we need to help Jeto to create his paypal account and then to post a link to his account and this way we can send him. @Bing505z can you do it please ? Or anyone else around ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meantime I got an answer from amazon that he cant use the gift card in shops in Macedonia. Only on the website.

I think that we need to help Jeto to create his paypal account and then to post a link to his account and this way we can send him. @Bing505z can you do it please ? Or anyone else around ?
    How about VISA gift cards? They should be good almost everywhere. They are widely sold at many stores where I live.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

8. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drz View Post
    How about VISA gift cards? They should be good almost everywhere. They are widely sold at many stores where I live.
    I don't know but my situation is very critical

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drz View Post
    Sound like a good idea. I am going to check it now....
    Thanks drz.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldnt buy online gift card of visa or mastercard.

The only thing right now, as I see it, is to help Jeto open a paypal account and then it will be easy to send him from every place on the globe. So we need help to show him how to create paypal account.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Bing505z is offline Banned for being a douchebag
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Scott. I sent you 2 emails.
    So far I have 2 ideas: 1. Amazon gift card - sent to email. I sent a question to amazon, if and where one can use it in Macedonia.
    2. Paypal account. Is it possible ?
    Hang in there Jeto. You are not alone.
    I couldnt buy online gift card of visa or mastercard.

The only thing right now, as I see it, is to help Jeto open a paypal account and then it will be easy to send him from every place on the globe. So we need help to show him how to create paypal account.

Hi Alysia...I received your emails...sorry for delay. Well with Paypal I went to this link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...4b4adb5a123d61

And you select Macedonia and it says that Macedonia can only send funds. You cant receive or withdraw. Macedonia has a bit of a corruption problem that discourages many. If any other ideas...????
    Last edited by Bing505z; 05-26-2018 at 12:39 AM.

13. Likes Alysia liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast