So I was on a slow taper, finally down to 4mg prep and then I caught what appeared to be a little cold, nothing really at all.
I woke up the next morning vomiting (alot) and a little dizzy (flashback to a year ago when something similar happened just prior to my WG diagnosis and I went deaf in my right ear)....so off to the ER I went as a precaution. My ESR levels went from 24 to 40 and they found a small amount of protein in my urine (that was a first). They said they they weren't sure if it was viral or if I was having a flare, so they upped me to 30mg Pred and scheduled me for another Rituxin infusion this coming Friday (last one was 6 months ago). (I almost had my face back too!!!) I've lost about half my hair, due to the steroids (I think). I saw someone else post about folic acid. Anyone experience hair loss with steroids and any suggestions on slowing it?
I still have the cold and am wondering if my ESR levels increased just due to the cold or if indeed I am flaring....would hate to put more Rituxin in my body if I don't have to. I expect more test results (C-ANCA) back this Tuesday....we shall see.
Any comments, thoughts, suggestions are always appreciated!!

Thanks so much!