After 2-3 years of various ailments, attributed to other things (allergies, kidney stones, pneumonia/bronchitis), I was officially diagnosed with Wegener's in mid February after an open lung biopsy. I'd already had 3 hospital stays since 9/17 (1st since 1979 when I had my last child). I was admitted for about a week. My lungs and kidneys were compromised as well as my red blood count dropped to 6. So, after 3 blood transfusions, multiple CT scans with & WO contrast, ultrasounds, 1000 mg of steroids for 3 days, I had my first Rituximab infusion in the hospital. Tolerated it very well. Had the second infusion two weeks later as an outpatient. First follow up with Rheumotologist was very encouraging. RBC had improved from 9 to 12 on it's own since I'd been discharged. I initially came home with 100 mg of predisone a day and I'm now at 50. Next infusion will be in Sept (6 mos) I'm having terrible "moonface". Not sure how much more my face can stretch! Finally got my sugar and BP stablized from the steroids. If that's what gets me to remission, I'll gladly take it. I'm looking forward to hearing other people's experiences.