Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gastro. Issues - Others?

Diagnosed surprisingly by endoscopy, of chronic gastritis and esophageal stricture requiring dilation. However, it was the lab-biopsy results from stomach polyps that gave the diagnosis. The Gastro. inquired if I had sinus issues (which is one of my major health symptoms for years alongside asthma). Apparently, respiratory issues eventually can affect the gastro region, when it's not taken care of. I'm trying to understand, and very frustrated to be developing more progressive health issues I don't want. I cannot determine the cause, but know this all seem to have originated in my sinuses & skin rashes.

Problem? Told again, "See an ENT to get this addressed". I mentioned in prior threads, this has been a major struggle for so long. Even with this dx, I'm still unable to, as it seems no one in the ENT field is familiar with this, even with chronic sinus disease and debilitating ear symptoms etc. Seems tied altogether. However, I am currently not "in distress" requiring E.R., but just constantly feeling unwell and very weak.

Do others have gastro. problems with their symptoms?
    Suggestions of what I should do next to get help, since I can't from the Otolaryngology field. Thx -H.
    Last edited by Helen; 02-16-2018 at 08:46 PM.