My Wegener's is limited to my nose and vocal cords, with some redness appearing in my eye during a flare. My nose collapsed last year and I have no septum any more. I have been irrigating with a NeilMed squeeze bottle since sinus symptoms began in 2014.

I had an ENT appointment Monday in which the ENT and I disagreed about the progress of my nose. I still feel like there isn't enough improvement with the crusting in my nose and drainage into my throat, but he think it looks better. As I think about it, I feel like the squeeze bottle doesn't reach certain areas inside my nose. I have a gaping hole between my nostrils, and I feel like the squeeze bottle doesn't reach the top edges or the lower front parts of my nose. When these build up, I'm more likely to try to use my fingers to get them, which increases risk for infection. I didn't think about this until after the appointment, so I didn't get to discuss it with my ENT.

Did any of you change your tool for irrigation as your nasal structure changed? What is best for getting those hard to reach crusts?

Thanks!