Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Wegener's Story

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Wegener's Story

Please feel free to share my little girl's story. She was diagnosed with GPA within 24 hours of being admitted to the University of Virginia's Children's Hospital. Lauren's story was highlighted as UVA's favorite story of 2017

https://blog.uvahealth.com/2017/12/2...althy-balance/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Likes seied, Alysia, Lilly, blu4runner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Wegener's Story

Thank you so much for sharing, Susan. Lauren's fight "to keep the tiger in the cage" is so touching, inspiring and encouraging. I am glad she has great docs. Sending prayers and much love to both of you ❤
    Last edited by Alysia; 01-02-2018 at 04:07 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

4. Likes sdavidsoncpa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I just watched your daughters story. It truly gave me a new hope in GPA being diagnosed early. I have had it since 1990, and am now 52. I was sick for a year before I landed in the hospital, and then the doctors took almost a week to feel positive about what it was. Just knowing that the illness was caught so early, and the fact that your daughter may be spared much of the damage that GPA can do....just from the beginning!!! She is a beautiful girl, and the hospital seems to be amazing. It gives me new hope for early diagnosis, and that is truly a blessing. Blessings and Love....
    Life is a Gift~ Lilly

6. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great video my initial diagnosis came from UVA back in 2012.