User Tag List

Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Anyone using "silver colloids" lungs ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Anyone using "silver colloids" lungs ?

I was in the local health food store, and the owner and I were talking about my lung issues. She suggested using my machine that I used for breathing treatments, and putting the liquid " Silver Colloids" in it and inhaling it. I have not had a true sit down appointment with my Cardiologist since I purchased the bottle of it, so I thought I would reach out to everyone here and see if anyone has tried this, or heard of this. Thanks
    Life is a Gift~ Lilly

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Anyone using "silver colloids" lungs ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
    I was in the local health food store, and the owner and I were talking about my lung issues. She suggested using my machine that I used for breathing treatments, and putting the liquid " Silver Colloids" in it and inhaling it. I have not had a true sit down appointment with my Cardiologist since I purchased the bottle of it, so I thought I would reach out to everyone here and see if anyone has tried this, or heard of this. Thanks
    What does your treating doctor for Wegs think about this idea? Have you checked it out with a pulmonologist? Maybe one of the Weg experts on lungs on the consult list could give you some info about this idea. Us Weggies often get a lot of "helpful advice" that is often rather dangerous and not aligned with our treatment needs.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

3. Likes NatriceRomeo, Lilly, Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Anyone using "silver colloids" lungs ?

Gosh, according to main stream sites, such as Mayo Clinic, colloidal silver products have not been shown to be safe or effective for any medical condition, but the makers claim it is good for anything that ails you. If I had upper respiratory issues (and I do), I would consult a doctor before inhaling anything I bought at the health food store.

5. Likes Lilly, Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Re: Anyone using "silver colloids" lungs ?

Thank you all for the good advice! Well, I just LOVE my cardiologist....we have a very good Dr. / Patient relationship. He has been treating me for my blood clot issues, because I went to him when I was SOB, 2 weeks after another Dr. found a DVT in my left leg. He calls me his "Wild Card"...... He says that in his opinion, any medication or treatments he gives me could act totally different in my "Crazy Wegeners" body...so he is always cautious and takes things very slowly and seriously. I doubt that he would even consider giving me the OK to use this "silver colloids" . But with all the lung issues I've been having over the last 3 years, I thought I would ask the experts.....YOU ALL!!!!! Thank you guys....And Keep on Keeping on......Happy New Year
    Life is a Gift~ Lilly

7. Likes drz, Bing505z liked this post