Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Diagnosed in Decemember 2009

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OmG!! I have had over twenty test now in seven months!! The pulm doc says every six months for the catscan unless there is something leading them to check it sooner. six chest , four sinus, mris, nuc test only a few xrays though. I was joking in the begining with my husband about begining radioactiive and a very hot mama!!! That and my weekly dose of radation. The Imaging place knows me well.
    The weak and but racing mind feeling is frustrating , I agree. I want to do so much and think of so....................... much to do but the energy and time are out of reach or just not possible it seems. Somedays I can move it and hustle but other days poop. It all depends on the dose I am afraid. Thats what I have found so far with me. Wacky mother of four working and running like a nut. Then sit down and fall asleep. Just kidding not always. Your body will tell you when you need to slow down and if you dont I swear it goes to sleep on you in the weirodest places and times. Be careful!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Onatreetop, please let JH decide on the frequency of CT scans. Having scans every 6 months is not standard. They shouldn't do them unless they specifically have concerns.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456