Hello my friends,

My vision in my right eye deteriorated to a point in which my eye dr. recommanded a cataract surgery. (I couldn't enjoy my pred without a cost... ).
The eye dr. said that it is up to me, to choose the time of the surgery. I can wait or go for it.

I have many questions:

Is it better to wait as much as I can, or to do it asap ?
At which point in the 6 months period between each rtx IV is it better to do the surgery ? Will it be more safe somewhere in the middle of that period in order to be more safe from flares ?

Should I be on antibiotics before/ during/ after ?
I remmember vaguely that Sangy wrote something about pred and going to a surgery. Does any one recall what it was ?

I cant imagine not being able to drive. How long until I can drive again ?

Since the left eye is not yet at the point to do a surgery, and I have high number of glasses in it (as well as more then 9.75 in the poor right eye) the dr. said that with the new len I will still need glasses, not to create such big difference between the two eyes. So, do I buy glasses in advance with the new numbers ? I am almost blind without glasses.

How do I choose the right surgeon ?

What else do I need to know or ask for ?

I will be more then grateful for anyone who can share everything about his/ hers cataract surgery.

Thank you all for being here. I love you. Wishing you all a blessed Christmas from @pberggren1 and from me.