Hi Krystle, I cant imagine the stress you are under right now, and I am so sorry about that. I worked in a hospital for 12 years right after I graduated High School, as a file clerk. As time went on, I moved on to different things, like helping the X-ray and CT Scan technicians prep the patients before scans. I have always known that the worst place to be when you are sick, is in the hospital....just simply because of the sick people there....But I say that, only because I agree with you, she should be healing. Dealing with hospital personnel, nurses, doctors, etc...is very challenging for family members, and it seems like its a vicious cycle of getting your questions passed around before you get any true answers. With 3 lung issues that she is possibly fighting, she really needs to get closer to you, and get better attention. Last year, my lung doctor was trying to figure what was causing my lung problems. The CT scan looked strange, not like normal granulomas, not like a cancer, etc....so he decided to do a bronchoscopy and just look for himself. He was surprised that my lungs looked like they did. He said they looked pretty good, no terrible damage that he could see. But he did do a wash of my lungs, and sent the fluid off for testing. It came back showing that I had MRSA in my lungs!!! And that is something that is not easily taken care of. We opted to use 2 types of meds. One was Vancomycine, and the other I would have to look up. But I had a PICC line inserted in my chest, and gave myself that poison from the comfort of my own home for a month. My doctor decided that was long enough, and if it was going to work, it had plenty of time, and at this point the meds were more toxic than the MRSA. So, each time I get a chest cough that turns green, he will prescribe amoxicillin, or other antibiotic. I guess I'm sharing my story with you to just give you something else to be aware of....and sometimes you just have to do what you think is best for your Mother. I do hope and pray that you can get her moved closer to you, and get to the bottom of what is going on so she can begin healing. Best of luck, stay strong, and there are so many people right here for you, if you have questions, or just need to vent. Blessings