Hello, my name is Krystle and my mother is in the hospital currently for a flat up that was thought first to be pneumonia. As it turns out she was having a flare. She also has Pulmonary fibrosis. She will have been in ICU for almost 2 weeks tomorrow. The antibiotics weren't helping and that's when they started pulse steroids of 1000mg of medrol. They did that for 4 days and thought to have the inflammation under control and the wegners in "remission". Little back story she isn't at her hospital of choice as when she was taken b Y ambulance they took her to the closest ER. Now she is at a hospital with no doctors familiar to her case or even to wegners. We have been debating transferring her. But the doctors where she is that have been in contact with her lung doctor and rheumatologist . So yesterday the critical care lung doctor came in and told us we've hit a wall in terms of her progress . She's not getting any better but she's not getting worse . At this point my mother hasn't eaten in almost 2 weeks she had hallucinations from the high doses of steroids and she's not having diarrhea and having to use a bedpan because she cannot get up because she is too weak. she de- saturates very quickly so is needing to be on oxygen and the medical staff there is really pushy with wearing the BiPAP because they are afraid she is going to need to be intubated. But she has a lot of anxiety with wearing the BiPAP because her mother passed away five years ago with the BiPAP on her face due to pulmonary fibrosis . They are going to start her on Rituxan today . I guess my question to you all is I have any of you heard of someone this bad off or worse coming back and having success with remission . I feel like she's on deaths door but my faith in God is what is getting me through this . Only help my faith can carry her through . Thanks for listening I hope I'm posting in the right spot .