HI, my name is Bob and I was diagnosed with Wegeners in January 2017. Immediately was put on 80 ml of predizone and 2 weeks later had my 1st IV of Rituxan. The predizone helped right away some but it took a few months before I really started feeling better. Started tapering of the predizone and by July I was down to 10 ml and I had a flare. My Rheumatoligst was out of the country for a month so my GP doctor bumped me back to 40 ml until the Rheumatoligst came back. Symptoms improved almost immediately but now I was back to tapering down from 40 ml again. Also I received 2 more IV of Rituxan after my doctor returned. Know I am down to 8 ml a day and ever since I went below 20 I have been experiencing some pretty strong withdrawal symptoms. The withdrawal symptoms I can live with but the are so close to the same as the flair I am constantly wondering is it the drugs or the disease. Have bloodwork scheduled for the end of the month and should have answers then. My question is has any one else experinced bad withdrawals from the predizone? After some research I have found some people have had these but not from someone that had Wegener's.