Thread: Hi..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi..

Hello everyone!
    Today I took the result of tc(the scanner that use glucose).the lung was ok,but i have smth on my left breast that wasn’t specified what is.friday i have to make an eko.im so scared.my doctor told me that don’t have to do with Wegener.Im terrified!!!im just 25 years.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hi..

Hi isi, did you get any answers yet ? How are you doing so far ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Alysia!!Yes i get the answer of the scanner and the doctors told me that they looks fine about Wg.i have to make an echo of my breast because smth is not ok and i have to control it.im so scared,im thinking the worst.monday i have to do it.im so scared on these age to have problems in breast.i dont have children yet.i dont know what to think.thank you for asking me!How are you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am ok, thank you Thanks be to God that it is not WG. What do your docs think that you have ? Are you going to do echo of the heart ? Or ultra sound of the breast ?
    Dont be afraid. Pray and trust in God. He hears your prayers.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You think I should do an echo of the heart?i will do an echo of breast to see what is it.im so scared

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by isi92 View Post
    You think I should do an echo of the heart?i will do an echo of breast to see what is it.im so scared

No. I dont think that you need to check your heart unless your dr said so. I was not sure what you meant by echo, because in Israel when we say echo, it is of the heart. I am sorry for creating misunderstanding.
    If I now understand correctly then you will have to do an ultra sound of the breast. Its an easy thing. Dont worry.
    Are you still in Italy ? Are you alone or is there anyone with you ? Can you try to think about other things until Monday ? I know that the waiting is hard.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

7. Likes Pete liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes Alysia.Im still in Italy because I’ve to do these controls.here lives my sister and i stay to her.i can’t think about else.im really scares and worried .thank you Alysia

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am glad that you are with your sister.
    I know that it is easier to say then to do, but please try to focus on other issues until Monday. Maybe go for a walk or a trip, Italy is so beautiful; watch a movie, talk with people, eat italian ice cream or pizza, listen to music, pray. You are in God's hands, Trust him: "and we know that to them that love God all things work together unto good". (Romans 8:28).
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Alysia.You are so nice,and so sweet.i want to say a lot of things but is difficult for me to talk in english.

11. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by isi92 View Post
    Thank you Alysia.You are so nice,and so sweet.i want to say a lot of things but is difficult for me to talk in english.

Thank you. When I joined the forum few years ago, it was also hard for me to write in English. The more you will write in English, the better your English will become.

@andrew, can I suggest a new challenge ? On facebook there is an option to get a translation of text to English from other languages. Will it be too wild to fix such option here ?
    Last edited by Alysia; 10-29-2017 at 04:37 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast