Need a CT scan of your chest Im afraid. My main WG symptoms are lung related. Nodules. You may need to see a Chest specialist as well as your Immunologist. Prednisone dosage should be queried. Dont be too freaked out. This is par for the course I think and manageable. Try to exercise too. Keep those lungs open. I swim, though it can be a struggle at times. Good luck.