Likes Likes:  11

Thread: new weggie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default new weggie

In may 2011 i had a 4x bi-pass things went well. Sept i found myself in the ER again. my spleen was eating my platelets fast TTP. Then I had my spleen removed, and fixed that prob. now all your labs are wrong. T hen i started the long road of tests, decided i have wegeners for sure. I have had 3 flaires and had my last retux treatment. I am back to my "new normal". I feel like I just got a 2nd chance with all the limitations I have now

2. Likes annekat, elephant, Alysia, LisaT, Jaha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the forum, little jerry. Sorry you have reason to join our club. I'm glad to hear you are doing better than before and back to your new normal. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

4. Likes Alysia, LisaT, Jaha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the forum, Little Jerry, and thanks for sharing your story. I am glad that you are feeling better and getting used to the new life with wg. Was your spleen problem related to wg ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

6. Likes annekat, LisaT, Jaha liked this post