Quote Originally Posted by Susan55 View Post
Hi Alysia
I'm just wondering if I should increase the meds or wait until I go to the the lab (tomorrow) the Dr. wanted to see if med's were working or not. Not sure if it would show up in blood test if inflammation is going down or not. I don't know what blood test whould show that or could show that. Still learning what each blood test will show the Dr.
I am sleeping so much better on a lower dose of pred but symptoms are worse. OH what to do. I'm think wait until after blood work tomorrow and then increase it. shouldn't I get going down by 5mg week? not daily right? I also see my face seems fuller, darn.
Love the pictures so much, it so just nice knowing all of you are here with so much support for us new people (everyone here) and I just want to give all of you big hugs.

My son leaves tomorrow Then back to being alone. Having him here I think is why I am finally sleep a bit more. Having way less anxiety with him here.
Hi Sue,
It can be a good idea to do the labs first although I am not sure how much difference it can show with the different doze of pred... ??
maybe anyone else around knows ??

You reduce in steps of 5 mg every week and according to your feeling. Listen to your body like you did with the pred when treating the COPD. Its the same pred.
Are you on 20mg now ? Maybe you dont have to go back too high, maybe you can just add 5mg (total 25) and see if it helps ? Sometimes a bit more is all you need to stabilize yourself.