Hard to believe but it has been eight years since my diagnosis in 09. I am thankful to be here and all the friends I have met on this journey. I don't say a lot here simply because I have been in remission since 2010. I do have special gifts WG left for me, like neuropathy, SOB, etcetera however my trip has been nothing compared to others. August 14, 2009, Dr. Ashburn finished my bronchoscopy and sought out my wife, sat with her and told her what was going on and gave her five prescriptions, to get them in to me that night. Prednisone, Cytoxin, Omaprezole and two others. She took me home and of course I went to bed, she woke me up when she had the meds. The next day started out like magic, no pain, still short of breath however so much better. I washed and waxed my truck for the first time in a long time. That afternoon I got called to Plymouth, my Mother was in the hospital. Mother passed before I got there but I was able to see her and say good bye and to be with my sisters. Calling my brother in Tennessee was not easy. I think it was a Thursday, August 19, 2009, we all huddled together at Mass General Hospital as my sister had her entire Aorta replaced from the Aortic Arch to her hip. Needless to say it was quite a week, one I never want to go through again. Hope this finds you well, better or in remission also. Thank you Andrew for all you do, these are good people here.