Likes Likes:  54
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Follow up of my stomach issues

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanted to give you all an update on my stomach issues. The scans did not find any large masses, great news. They are now sending me to one of their Gastroenterologist, to repeat the colonoscopy and do an endoscopy with an ultrasound. The Oncologist is concerned that my markers are too high and that maybe something is being hidden in the stomach lining under all those polyps.
    The chest CT scan shows that I have a few scattered calcified granulomas and thin-walled cysts in both lungs. There is also a interfissural lymph node in left lung.
    The abdominal Ct scan shows a Duodenal diverticulum measuring 3.5 cm and sigmoid and rectum are collapsed, which limits evaluation of mucosal lesions.
    The Pet scan has not been posted yet. It looks and sounds like I may need further investigation, for maybe some other issues.
    I will probably have to go ahead and schedule the RTX infusion and have more appts. coming up for the stomach and colon.
    I think I covered it all for now, hope all is well and please take care of yourselves. Thanks to all of you for caring!
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

2. Likes Alysia, elephant liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Results so far seem to be benignly ambiguous. Hope it's nothing serious...
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

4. Likes drz liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123