I was diagnosed in 1990. I did have lung involvement from the beginning. But Cytoxan and prednisone made all tumors shrink and never had any problems after that with my lungs. Then 3 yrs ago I began having coughing, and chest pain. I had breathing treatments, ct scans, inhalers....I was diagnosed with asthma, possible pneumonia. CT Scan showed spiculated branch like objects that are not considered to be caused by wegeners, or cancer. No new tumors. So I am now on a daily inhaler. I also has a blood clot in my lung last year. Still taking blood thinners. But my energy level is so low! If I do any housework, I become hot, sweaty, nauseaus, and have to sit and wait for it to pass. I have actually been stubborn and pushed myself until I actually vomited. (sorry, that's gross) But I am wondering if its my lungs that is causing this total lack of energy. It has only gotten this bad in the last 3 years. I am losing my independence, I cannot physically go places like visit friends any distance away, unless I have my sister, parent, with me. I cant trust myself to drive safely. I do not cough up any blood or anything else scary. Just some build-up from my throat sometimes. When I lay down at night, the back of my throat gurgles and makes me cough....like fluid gets in my throat when I lay down. Only at night. But I cough daily, pretty hard, and drs can find nothing that is an issue or concern. I know that wegeners causes fatigue, and we have to use our spoons wisely....but I'm wondering why I'm getting winded and nauseaus so quickly, and I cannot even enjoy a walk on the beach or a couple hours of gardening? Anyone else having issues similar? Thanks for any advice