There have been a number of recent new signups to the forums claiming to have found a cure for Wegener's Granulomatosis/GPA. All but the most recent have been sent packing before their posts became public. Refer to this thread as an example of what I'm talking about: http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.c...rney-need-help

I'm going to spell out what the process will be if you are here to tell us you have a cure. You need to provide evidence. What evidence? What information? I'll spell it out:

1. Names and qualifications of physicians that have reviewed your evidence.
2. Names of the science-based peer-reviewed studies that have been conducted which prove that your cure works.
3. Copies of any science-based peer-reviewed documentation from qualified physicians.
4. Your full name, contact details and any qualifications and relevant experience.

That's just the start as whatever you post will raise more questions. Don't just say 'contact me for more information' either. That's not evidence. It needs to be posted here.

To be clear, a CURE is something that has been proven to ELIMINATE WG/GPA altogether. It's gone, no more, never to come back.

I'm more than happy for people to continue to discuss things that relieve SYMPTOMS for example: Turmeric/Curcumin, Fish Oil, the Anti Inflammatory Diet etc etc.

Please don't come here professing to have a cure unless you're prepared to back it up with verifiable evidence.

To use Internet parlance - pics or it didn't happen.

Peace
Andrew