Hi everyone
I am not a medical professional, I have unique training in construction risk consulting that allowed me to acquire an understanding of diseases that affect construction workers. I developed GPA 9 years ago in 2008 and went through the same obstacles all of you went through including 3 years of trying to get a diagnosis to being in a coma for ten days with kidney failure and severe lung hemorrhaging. For the past several years I have researched every paper I could find on GPA Formally Wegeners. Last year I made a remarkable discovery of how I contracted GPA. In November 2016 I felt completely cured and re-exposed myself to the substance that causes GPA. Within 7 days all the symptoms returned and when I blew my nose at 4 PM at work my nose bled for over 20 minutes it seemed like I lost a pint of blood it came out so fast. a couple of hours later when I got home my nose bled again for 10 minutes. that night I could not sleep and by 10 PM when I just rolled over in bed my nose bled again for 5 minutes. I panicked at that point and was ready to call my Rheumatologist to get an emergency Rituxan treatment which I had already received 9 of over the years. I realized by 11 PM on November 29th, 2016 that I needed to remove the the substance I re-exposed myself to and by 1AM that night I was able to fall asleep and have not had any GPA symptoms since. My last Rituxan Treatment was 18 months ago in 2015 and I stopped Methotrexate in 2016. Next month will be my next blood workup and I have full confidence that there will be no signs of GPA. Today I feel healthier then when I was a teenager, I am 56 Born in 1961. I have discussed my research extensively with my Rheumatologist who is willing to help me get this important find to everyone as soon as possible, I just need to pass next months blood tests. Anyone wanting to talk on the phone can email me at **email deleted** . The cure did not require me to take any type of drug and in my case all the symptoms were gone within a couple of weeks of my original discovery.

PLEASE NOTE : I had to pay a specially trained contractor several hundreds of dollars to find the substance that caused my GPA and I did not submit it to my medical insurance because I know they would not have covered it.