Thread: My GPA Cure and journey, need help

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My GPA Cure and journey, need help

Hi everyone
    I am not a medical professional, I have unique training in construction risk consulting that allowed me to acquire an understanding of diseases that affect construction workers. I developed GPA 9 years ago in 2008 and went through the same obstacles all of you went through including 3 years of trying to get a diagnosis to being in a coma for ten days with kidney failure and severe lung hemorrhaging. For the past several years I have researched every paper I could find on GPA Formally Wegeners. Last year I made a remarkable discovery of how I contracted GPA. In November 2016 I felt completely cured and re-exposed myself to the substance that causes GPA. Within 7 days all the symptoms returned and when I blew my nose at 4 PM at work my nose bled for over 20 minutes it seemed like I lost a pint of blood it came out so fast. a couple of hours later when I got home my nose bled again for 10 minutes. that night I could not sleep and by 10 PM when I just rolled over in bed my nose bled again for 5 minutes. I panicked at that point and was ready to call my Rheumatologist to get an emergency Rituxan treatment which I had already received 9 of over the years. I realized by 11 PM on November 29th, 2016 that I needed to remove the the substance I re-exposed myself to and by 1AM that night I was able to fall asleep and have not had any GPA symptoms since. My last Rituxan Treatment was 18 months ago in 2015 and I stopped Methotrexate in 2016. Next month will be my next blood workup and I have full confidence that there will be no signs of GPA. Today I feel healthier then when I was a teenager, I am 56 Born in 1961. I have discussed my research extensively with my Rheumatologist who is willing to help me get this important find to everyone as soon as possible, I just need to pass next months blood tests. Anyone wanting to talk on the phone can email me at **email deleted** . The cure did not require me to take any type of drug and in my case all the symptoms were gone within a couple of weeks of my original discovery.

PLEASE NOTE : I had to pay a specially trained contractor several hundreds of dollars to find the substance that caused my GPA and I did not submit it to my medical insurance because I know they would not have covered it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Questions:

1. Who is your Rheumy that is "willing to help me get this important find to everyone as soon as possible"?
    2. Please provide the science-based peer-reviewed evidence of your claims.
    3. What kind of "specially trained contractor" did you pay "several hundreds of dollars" to find this mysterious 'substance'? What are his/her details and please, again, provide the documented, science-based, peer-reviewed outcomes of this research.

You provide nothing to back up your claims of a cure. No research. No links to reputable sources. No nothing.

Please provide same or your post will be removed in 24 hours.
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

3. Likes mishb, Alysia, drz, Debbie C, Jaha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Rheumatologist told me many years ago, that she would make tens of millions of dollars if she knew the cause and cure to Wegener's

Why would your Rheumy keep this quiet, if there was big bucks to be made.

I think that I'm calling 'BS' on this one - sorry
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

5. Likes andrew, Alysia, drz, Debbie C, Jaha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you @andrew for your perfect post here: http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.c...ulomatosis-GPA
    And thank you for protecting us from greedy shameless sharlatans.
    Be careful weggies friends, quitting meds can cost life.

angry-cat-photography-115-586f6e7572e0d__700.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

7. Likes andrew, mishb, Debbie C, Jaha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Andrew Thank you for responding so quickly to my post. unfortunately I am treating my discovery at this time as intellectual property, I can not copyright or patent my findings. What I do need is to find 100 GPA participants to conduct a study mitigating the substance I believe causes GPA in their living or work locations, possibly even their education institutions. To answer everyone's question of how much money I am looking for to do this, it is zero. Also please note that I will never tell anyone to stop their medication as I am not a medical professional and it would be illegal for me to even prescribe a glass of water. The contractors needed to identify the substance will be from the participants home province not associated with me. Whoever the participant chooses to find the substance must not have any type of conflicts of interest. the cause of GPA is difficult to find and when someone moves out of their house or changes jobs, they mysteriously go into remission. The truth is they just moved themselves away from the substance that was causing the GPA and they may not relapse for years until they are exposed to the contaminate again. I realize this posting must be very frustrating to everyone but my findings need to be shared at this time only with the 100 participants after i confirm the type of substances they are being exposed to. Not even the contractors will have any idea what their finding will be used for. The fact of the matter here is that our health providers as highly trained as they are are never trained in occupational and environmental diseases. The study results will become public knowledge within 6 months of completing the initial study. Further research has revealed that people with GPA are allergic to the substance where others in their family or co workers present no signs of allergy to the substance. However i have read many times where close family members in the same cohabitation have suffered cancers or died. If you still feel I am a fraud I will voluntarily discontinue posting here
    thank you for your time
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael McAllister View Post
    Hi Andrew Thank you for responding so quickly to my post. unfortunately I am treating my discovery at this time as intellectual property, I can not copyright or patent my findings. What I do need is to find 100 GPA participants to conduct a study mitigating the substance I believe causes GPA in their living or work locations, possibly even their education institutions. To answer everyone's question of how much money I am looking for to do this, it is zero. Also please note that I will never tell anyone to stop their medication as I am not a medical professional and it would be illegal for me to even prescribe a glass of water. The contractors needed to identify the substance will be from the participants home province not associated with me. Whoever the participant chooses to find the substance must not have any type of conflicts of interest. the cause of GPA is difficult to find and when someone moves out of their house or changes jobs, they mysteriously go into remission. The truth is they just moved themselves away from the substance that was causing the GPA and they may not relapse for years until they are exposed to the contaminate again. I realize this posting must be very frustrating to everyone but my findings need to be shared at this time only with the 100 participants after i confirm the type of substances they are being exposed to. Not even the contractors will have any idea what their finding will be used for. The fact of the matter here is that our health providers as highly trained as they are are never trained in occupational and environmental diseases. The study results will become public knowledge within 6 months of completing the initial study. Further research has revealed that people with GPA are allergic to the substance where others in their family or co workers present no signs of allergy to the substance. However i have read many times where close family members in the same cohabitation have suffered cancers or died. If you still feel I am a fraud I will voluntarily discontinue posting here
    thank you for your time
    Mike

I hope that your plans work out for you. I'll pass on the opportunity of being one of your guinea pigs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael McAllister View Post
    thank you for your time
    Mike
    Mike. Yes, I feel you are a fraud and you can voluntarily discontinue posting here.

Andrew
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.

11. Likes Mrs.M, Pete, Alysia, mishb, Debbie C, Dirty Don, drz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vote for just shutting him down, Andrew... Too much snake oil....

13. Likes Pete, Alysia, andrew, drz, mishb, Dirty Don liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Closing thread due to unsubstantiated claims of a cure. In other words, a scam. Leaving this here as an example for others.
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.

15. Likes Alysia, mishb, jlove liked this post