Question: OK wait ... backstory first.

I've never had allergies in 37 years. Never. I can dance around outside in the spring and breathe in the sweet smelling flowers and love that it's windy, etc.
Ever since the beginning of the week, my eyes have been itching and hurt REALLY bad. Last night, my sinuses got angry and I couldn't open my eyes, and my head hurt. Today, my left eye feels like I was punched HARD and is a little red but I am not as itchy. My ears feel like they are stuffed with cotton, my throat hurts, and my body aches and feels hard to move. Like, I can't even summon energy to put one foot in front of the other.

Here's my question ...

Allergies are an immune response. I had two infusions of RTX in February. Would I be able to suddenly have adult onset seasonal allergies after RTX?

I am not as bad off as I've seen some people with allergies. And, I can still go outside and have a great time. I honestly don't feel any difference being outside and the wind is lightly blowing crap around right now.

ANother question ... should I just chalk this up to some sort of allergy and deal with it or ... should I be upset that perhaps my RTX didn't do as well as I thought it did. Because, I've felt off for a lot longer than this. I've felt like I am going to get sick for weeks. It never gets past this feeling so I've been going about life, working out, etc.

Could I just be getting a cold/flu?

I'm so terrible at being a good Wegener's patient since I never know anything and spend most of my life living like I am perfectly normal.

*sigh*