Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthdays Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Happy Birthdays Thread

Happy Birthday @jeto. Have a blessed day. Where are you and how are you doing ? Thinking about you and praying for you.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

2. Likes annekat, jeto liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Birthday, Jeto! I hope your life is going well.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

4. Likes jeto, Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone, @Alysia @annekat thank you for good wishes.
    Actually im here in Africa almost 7 months without going home, because of Corona,
    Im in good health condition.
    I want to thank all of you for everything you have done for me, i will never forget that in difficult times you were with me.

I wish you all the best.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

6. Likes annekat, Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Birthday @Pete and @gilders from @pberggren1 and from me. May you have an awesome day.

Not sure how bad is the covid at your area and how you can celebrate your day but I hope it will be joyful this way or another. Anyway, stay safe.

Thank you for being so supportive and kind here, sharing your wisdom and experience always. God bless you.

Cheers
    Last edited by Alysia; 08-26-2020 at 09:50 PM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

8. Likes Pete, gilders, Masha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Alysia and Phil.

Our town and neighbouring towns are some of the worse in the whole of the UK. We have extra restrictions where you can't even visit anyone even in their garden. Yet pubs and restaurants are open
    It has been assessed that most of the covid spread is due to visiting people. I believe that it is much safer for me to see my family in our garden then going to a pub. Social distancing does not exist once people have had a few alcoholic drinks.
    I had a supermarket delivery today, so made sure I included some nice food and a birthday cake.

My wife had to return to work as she took off 3 months (unpaid) to help keep me safe, but we can't afford to continue this. She works in a supermarket on the customer service desk, dealing with hundreds of people each day. It's a risky environment, but she tries to keep as safe as possible, such as having our shopping delivered.

Hope you're well and managing to keep as safe as possible.
    Diagnosed April 1995

10. Likes Masha, me2, Alysia, annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi @gilders I hope you still had a joyful birthday in spite of the restrictions.

Do I remember correctly that you got your new kidney around your birthday ?

Can your wife switch to another job of working from home ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

12. Likes gilders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi @Alysia,

It's my birthday today.
    It's currently 2.30pm locally.
    Wife made me breakfast in bed and brought my birthday cards and gifts to the bedroom for me to open.
    My mum and dad quickly stopped by to wish me a happy birthday. They stayed in the garden and I kept my distance (first year my mum hasn't given me a kiss on my birthday).
    Technically, in my area, you are not allowed in people's private gardens, but I think this is more to stop the temptation of visitors entering each other's houses.
    I've just got back from walking our dog.
    Rest of family is staying away and have either sent gifts via Amazon, or sent some money direct to my bank account to get myself a gift. I'm considering a soundbar for our TV - may as well have the house sounding like a cinema considering I can't visit them

My transplant was in March. Can't believe it's almost been a year and a half. During this pandemic there's virtually no contact with the hospital and even blood tests are being don at much longer intervals. Fortunately my kidney function has remained. I had blood tests yesterday, including one to test for coeliac disease and another for ferritin (iron level), plus stool samples for Iriritable Bowl Disease.

My wife really doesn't have an option of working from home. Things are not good in the UK jobs wise with many businesses closing due to being closed for many months and she doesn't have any skills/experience in the types of jobs where you can work from home.
    Last edited by gilders; 08-27-2020 at 12:12 AM.
    Diagnosed April 1995

14. Likes Pete, drz, Masha, Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Birthday Gilders, and many happy returns!
    Living with WG/GPA since june 2010...

16. Likes gilders, Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Birthday @marta

I hope that you are doing well and that you birthday was (yesterday ?) As awesome as you are
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Birthday @me2

May your birthday be filled with joy, peace and love

Thank you for being here with us all the way. God bless you.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast