Thread: Happy Birthdays Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Happy Birthdays Thread

FB_IMG_1493044811594.jpg

So... I chatted with @mishb on her birthday and we tought about having a birthday thread for everyone.
    When you scroll down the forum page, you can see who is having birthday today. please do it on the version of the computer. If you are on mobile, search the option of "add site to desktop" (I hope that my translation from Hebrew to English is right). It will bring you to the computer version on your phone. Then at the bottom of the forum you will see the birthdays list. I think you can only see it before you log in and not after.
    No idea how those on taptalk can see it...

Our birthdays are the longest one can have, starting in Australia and ending at the west coast. That's how cool we are
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

2. Likes Jaha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm always logged in on my phone so I don't have to enter my password. The birthday list is right where you said it would be.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, I don't remember ever knowing when your birthday is. Are you included? Guess I should just check it out and see, but it sounds complicated on the phone. Do like using the laptop, though.... Anyway, good idea, thanks to you and Andrew for putting it together.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Alysia, I don't remember ever knowing when your birthday is. Are you included? Guess I should just check it out and see, but it sounds complicated on the phone. Do like using the laptop, though.... Anyway, good idea, thanks to you and Andrew for putting it together.

Mine is a secret I hide it.
    Do you see the birthdays list when you are on the taptalk ?
    Last edited by Alysia; 04-26-2017 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Typo
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Mine is a secret I hided it.
    Do you see the birthdays list when you are on the taptalk ?
    Haven't figured out how to see it yet.

Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess that there are no forum members celebrating birthdays today. The link to the birthday list wasn't there this morning.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I guess that there are no forum members celebrating birthdays today. The link to the birthday list wasn't there this morning.
    I think you are right
    https://youtu.be/iL2Wm-PcfPo
    Alysia
    dx 2008

9. Likes annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Birthday @jeto, wishing you all the best, health, wealth and joy.

FB_IMG_1496159126937.jpg
    Last edited by Alysia; 05-31-2017 at 01:46 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

11. Likes annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Birthday, Jeto! I hope you are doing well.

Anne, dx'ed April 2011

13. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Birthday @Debbie C. I hope you are doing ok and having a great day. (Actually, I think right now it is your birthday still only down under )
    Thank you for your kind posts, full of encouragements and humor. I enjoy reading your writing. You know how to make us smile

Sending you all the best blessings on your special day. God bless you today and allways ⚘⚘⚘

FB_IMG_1497029854859.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

15. Likes annekat, mishb, Dirty Don, Jaha liked this post
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast