Likes Likes:  428
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthdays Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Birthday beautiful @LisaT. May you have a day full of spoons, peace, joy and good health.
    I am glad you are back on writing here, I LOVE reading your writing, and I love you ❤
    Enjoy your special day ⚘

FB_IMG_1507308608074.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

2. Likes drz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, Alysia! That is so sweet of you. It's tomorrow in my time zone but must already be the 7th where you are. So you were the first person to wish me a happy birthday! I love you too. I'm still sleeping like crazy which is why I haven't answered many other threads. If I'm not busy wth kids or something urgent I'm resting. Sure hope I get some energy back. I don't think it's normal to crash for a month after the infusion. Is it? Feels like it made me worse. Labs look good though...
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

4. Likes Alysia, drz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy birthday Lisa!
    Resting between doing essential things is the way to go for recovery.
    Between Wegener's and renal failure, a lack of energy is the worst of all the symptoms.
    Diagnosed April 1995

6. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaT View Post
    Thank you, Alysia! That is so sweet of you. It's tomorrow in my time zone but must already be the 7th where you are. So you were the first person to wish me a happy birthday! I love you too. I'm still sleeping like crazy which is why I haven't answered many other threads. If I'm not busy wth kids or something urgent I'm resting. Sure hope I get some energy back. I don't think it's normal to crash for a month after the infusion. Is it? Feels like it made me worse. Labs look good though...
    It can be that you still sleep a lot because of the rtx. I had mine a week after you and I today I slept 3 hours just like that in the middle of the morning. There is a fight going on inside the body so resting is important.
    Enjoy your day ❤❤❤
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

8. Likes LisaT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy happy birthday Lisa.
    I hope your day is an amazing one
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

10. Likes Alysia, LisaT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another very happy birthday to Ruthybeez

May your day be pain free and amazing
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

12. Likes Alysia, LisaT, ruthybeez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy birthdays to @LisaT and @ruthybeez. Hope your next trip around the sun is a good one!!
    Last edited by Pete; 10-08-2017 at 02:56 AM.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

14. Likes Alysia, LisaT, ruthybeez, drz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Birthday @ruthybeez. May your day be full of joy, peace and good health.

FB_IMG_1507385709617.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

16. Likes LisaT, ruthybeez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thanks and hbd!

Thank you for all the bday wishes! Wishing a very happy birthday to my fellow Libra Weggie, @ruthiebeez. I hope your birthday finds you well....
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

18. Likes Alysia, ruthybeez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Happy Birthdays Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Happy birthdays to @LisaT and @ruthybeez. Hope your next trip around the sun is a good one!!
    Thank You ❤️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast