That seems like an awful quick drop on the pred. I was dxed in 2011 with involvement in my lungs. Not as bad as you by far. I too was perfectly healthy but was rear ended while driving back from a health food store..of all places !! But I went to get cked at the hosp. and they did a ct scan that showed I had several nodules in my lungs. At first they thought I had cancer but they had to do a partial lobectomy to get the dxed of wg. I was put on high does of pred, cytoxin,Bactrim and folic acid for 6 months. I then went into remission and have been ( thank God ) since then. I was given 1 round of rtx that didn't go well so never had another.So now the only med I am on is 5 mg of pred and my dr at Cleveland Clinic said I will be on it for life since my adreanal glands have completely shut down and I am not on any other maintence drug.
Is pred the only drug you are on ? The rtx infusion will take awhile for the full effects to kick in so if it is a flare you may want to ask your dr. about upping your pred again. Several other people here also take methotexate Sorry I can't answer the PR3 question.Hopefully someone will be able to answer that for you. Good luck to you